Hi Guys! Today I found out that I’ve been nominated for another award, called the mystery blogger 🥇 award! This award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com. I’m so happy about this because I feel like I’ve come a long way since I started my blog. Thank you to The Recipe Hunter- Cook and Enjoy for the nomination. Check out her blog: https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com/ 🙂🙂
Here are the rules:
Display the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Answer 5 questions from the nominator
Nominate 10 bloggers
Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination post link in the “comment” of their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share your link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself:
I’m right handed
I love baking and reading
I hate Math
1. What prompted you to start blogging? Please, provide a link to your most ‘liked’ post.
2. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
3. How often do you post to your blog? Do you post daily, weekly or monthly?
4. As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
5. Do you have any phobia?
1. I think the thing that inspired me to start blogging was that I love to bake but had no one other than my family to share it with. Whenever I’d bake something to share with other people they’d ask me how I made it. Now I can just tell them to follow my blog . It’s a great way to share what I do.
2. My first piece of advice to new bloggers would be to wrote or post from the heart. This way, people like to read what you write, or in my case, read what you’ve baked.
My second peace of advice would be to get OUT there! I mean visiting other blogs and following. Leaving comments and looking at other blogs. Blog parties are also great ways to meet new bloggers. This will help you get more followers, find new blogs, and meet great people!
3. This really depends. Since my blog is a food blog, I literally post every time I bake something new, so quite often. I’m doing a countdown on my blog right now, so for now it’s every day. Ususally I post around three to four times a month.
4. This is pretty hard honestly but I chose baking because when you bake you can get away with cooking if you think about it. I could bake a turkey in the oven and call it baking even though it’s savory. 😎😎
5. Oh my 😳😳. I don’t have a diagnosed phobia, but I HATE bugs, roaches, things like that. Especially if I find one in my kitchen. *shiver*
The ten bloggers I nominate are
https://chiarasbakingblogen.wordpress.com/2016/10/11/cream-cookies/ (Chiara’s Baking)
https://1thing1week.com/2016/12/09/wrapt-week-4-bags-and-bows/ ( 1 Thing a Week)
https://earthacooks.com/Eartha Cooks (Eartha Cooks)
https://sweetlyobsessed.com/ (Sweetly Obsessed)
https://thelissaway.wordpress.com/ (The Lissa Way)
https://anerdcooks.com/ (A Nerd Cooks)
https://whimsyandcosy.wordpress.com/ (Whimsy and Cozy)
https://hearwhatsup.wordpress.com/about/ (Hear What’s Up)
https://cookingupastormnz.wordpress.com/blog/ (Cooking up a Storm)
https://sugarspiceandeverythingtwice.wordpress.com/ Sugar, Spice, and everything Twice (Sugar, Spice, and Everything Twice)
Questions For the Nominees
1. What’s your favorite school subject?
2. Do you have a pet? If so, what’s your favorite thing about that pet?
3. Will you be home for Christmas (if you celebrate it)
4. Leave a link to two bloggers who inspire you
5. Do you like boxed mixes (such as cake or brownies)
Here are a few of my best posts:
Thank you again for the nomination, I hope all the nominees can participate (but it’s totally optional)