Hello everyone!! Today I was nominated for the mystery blogger award by Aqsa Rahim! I’m really happy because this is my second time being nominated. Thank you so much to Aqsa for nominating me for this award. Please check out her link:
Alright, here are the rules!
- Display award on blog ✅
- List rules ✅
- Mention creator of the award & provide link ✅
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link ✅
- Say three things about yourself ✅
- Answer five questions from your nominee ✅
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer ✅
- Nominate from ten to 20 other bloggers ✅
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog (still doing that!)
- Share your best post ✅
This Award was created by Okoto Enigma to give unseen bloggers a chance to show yourself to the world. Thanks Okoto!!!
Three Things About Me!!
My favorite chocolate is dark chocolate 🍫
My favorite subject in school is Home Economics because my teacher always let us cook and my favorite sport of all time is volleyball 🏐
I enjoy to rock climbing
Questions from Aqsa:
Who is your inspiration and why?
If you were to time travel for a day, what time period would you travel to or where would you go?
What’s your current favourite song?
If you were to have a super power, what would it be?
What’s your favourite season?
1. Aside from my family, my inspiration has to be Anna Olson because I feel like she has amazing techniques and just does her work so well 🙂🙂.
2. I’d travel back to kindergarten for a day honestly. It may sound a bit strange but don’t we all need nap time sometimes?! 😂😂
3. My current favorite song is can’t stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake. It’s just so uplifting and fun!
4. My superpower would most likely be to be able to fly. I would love having that gravity defining feeling!
5. My all time favorite season is Spring because it’s my birthday season, and it’s like the Goldielocks season; not too hot, not too cold, JUST RIGHT. ☺️☺️
Questions for my nominees:
Whats your current favorite T.V. show?
What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
Do you have a bad habit?
Do you have a good habit?
If you could meet one celebrity or person you admire who would it be? Why?
Lee Bakers (https://leebakers.com/)
Els Gets Cooking (https://elsgetscooking.com/)
Miami Cuisine (https://miamicuisine.wordpress.com/)
Bewitching Kitchen (https://bewitchingkitchen.com/)
My Favorite Recipes (https://favoriterecipesblog.wordpress.com/)
Chocolate and Waffles Blog (https://chocolatenwafflesblog.wordpress.com/)
The Jam Jar (https://thejamjar.net/)
Eat Splorations (https://eatsplorations.com/)
Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes in France (https://veggieinfrance.wordpress.com/)
Sweet Pea, Apple of My Eye (https://sweetpeaappleofmyeye.com/)
Nena’s Baking Recipes (https://nenabakingrecipes.wordpress.com/)
The Purple Almond (https://thepurplealmond.com/)
Bunny Baubles (https://bunnybaubles.com/)
Frugal Health for Life (https://frugalhealthforlife.wordpress.com/)
(Be sure to give these blogs lots of love and a follow)!!
My best post right now is probably my delicious biscotti recipe:
Thanks again for the nomination and congrats to the nominees!!