Hi Guys!! Today I was very please to find out that I was nominated for two awards!! The Blogger Recognition Award for the fourth time (what?!?) and the Blog-aholic award!! Thank you so much to The Happiest Pixel (https://thehappiestpixel.wordpress.com/) and The Whimsical Pineapple (https://thewhimsicalpineapple.com/) for nominating me for these awards!
Rules for the Blog- aholic Award
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog ✅
- List the rules ✅
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page) ✅
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog. ✅
- Write a post to show your award ✅
- Share a link to your best post(s) ✅
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself ✅
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish ✅
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created. (I’m doing this)!
The creator of this award is Esmé (The Recipe Hunter- Cook and Enjoy) here’s her link:
One of my best posts would have to be my apple pie recipe:
Three Facts About Me!
I love fried chicken
I have a cookbook collection
I’m currently reading ‘The Giver’
Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ✅
- Write a post to show your award. ✅
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. ✅
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. ✅
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to. ✅
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created. (Doing that now)!
Why I Created My Blog
I created my blog simply so I could share my easy recipes with the world. If you want a more in depth explanation, just check out my other Blogger Recognition Award posts. 🙂
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
1. Write from the heart on the topic you’re passionate about. Then, people will really see that you love to write and blog.
2. Be unique in your own way. Your more likely to get new followers if your blog is creative and your own.
3. (I know I’m supposed to do two, but I had to do a third 🙂) Post regularly. This way your followers can count on the fact that you are keeping them up to date with your blog.
Easy Baked (https://easybaked.net/)
Jo Smith (https://josmith1845.wordpress.com/)
Orchids and Sweet Tea (https://orchidsandsweettea.com/)
Living Out Loud (https://alanagabo.wordpress.com/)
Nancy Creative (https://nancycreative.com/)
Whistle While You Wait (https://whistlewhileyouwaitblog.wordpress.com/)
Linsday Nell (https://homehugshuskies.wordpress.com/)
Israeli Salad (https://israelisalad.wordpress.com/)
Simply Ellen (https://simply-ellen.com/)
Snap Shots in Cursive (https://snapshotsincursive.com/)
Felis Recipes (https://felisrecipes.com/)
Lady Bla Bla’s Food Adventures (https://ladyblablasfoodentures.wordpress.com/)
Rita Anastasiou (https://gfhomebakery.com/)
A Kitchen Fable (https://akitchenfable.wordpress.com/)
The Flour Field (https://theflourfield.wordpress.com/)
Smart Veg Recipes (https://smartvegrecipe.wordpress.com/)
Okoto Engima (https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/)
Gina’s Joys (https://ginasjoys.wordpress.com/)
Eartha Cooks (https://earthacooks.com/)
Girl vs. World (https://morganhayley.wordpress.com/)
An Aran Artisan (https://thearanartisan.com/)
Simi’s Trinkets and Treats (https://simonettel.com/)
Cravings Journal (https://cravingsjournal.com/)
Fabi’s Recipes (https://fabirecipes.wordpress.com/)
The Frugal Hausfrau (https://frugalhausfrau.com/)
Midwest Nice (https://midwestniceblog.com/)
Baking With Soul (https://bakingwithsoul.com/)
I nominated 30 bloggers for these awards. If you’d like to participate, you can choose which award you would like to accept. 🙂🙂
Thanks again for the nomination and congrats to the nominees!!