Birthday Blog Party!

(Haha three posts in one day). Hi Guys!! I meant to start this earlier but it completely slipped my mind! I thought I should do a celebratory blog party for my birthday! Since I started out a little later than I would’ve liked, I’ll keep the party running until tommorow at 12:00 am EST. So sit back, relax, and get ready to meet some bloggers!

Here are the rules:

1. Choose any one of your favorite blog posts from your own blog, all kinds of posts are welcome. (Anything inappropriate will be removed). You can share up to three links each day, but it’s best to wait some time between each one.

2. Paste your link in the comment section of this post and tell a little bit about yourself and/or your blog.

3. Reblog this post to let everyone know!!

4. Now grab a fuzzy blanket and get ready to read more blogs and meet new bloggers!!

Again, thus blog part will run from today until tommorw at 12:00 am EST.

A3A44DB2-71DA-44FC-8F7C-CC18C8995DC1-202-0000005596210E71_tmp

22 Comments Add yours

1. Maggie says:

Happy belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday 🙂 My name’s Maggie, and I write about my faith, my family, my interests, and anything and everything else that makes me happy! One of my favorite posts so far was the one I posted today, and it’s called Full of Blessings. https://dreamingofguatemala.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/full-of-blessings/ I’ll go reblog this right now!! Excited about this party!! xx

Liked by 4 people

1. Bernadine says:

Thank you, I had a great day!! Thanks for commenting!!

Liked by 1 person

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERN!!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true!!

Liked by 2 people

1. Bernadine says:

Thank you!

Liked by 1 person

3. Eva@L.E.EBakers says:

Hi! My name is Eva. I share a blog with my cousin and sister. We share 100% delicious, gluten free recipes for every home cook. On of my favorite posts is this one: https://leebakers.com/2017/03/20/healthy-blender-banana-muffins/

Liked by 5 people

4. Send MORE birthday good wishes your way, Bern! I’m always up for a party! LOL!

Hello, all! I’m Felicia – author and blogger. You can check out my latest flash fiction here – http://feliciadenise.com/2017/03/26/the-back-forty-flashfiction/ – or read about Fibromyalgia and chronic illness here – https://nesiesplace.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/fibro-and-ms-what-are-the-differences/.

Thanks for hosting, Bern! 😉

Liked by 3 people

5. Reblogged this on Nesie's Place and commented:
    Stop in and leave birthday wishes for Bern…and your links! 😉

Liked by 2 people

6. Happy Birthday!!! I said it yesterday, but you can never say it too much! This looks like fun! Here is mine:

Hello! My name is Evelynn and I’m over @ Our Little DIY Corner. We write DIYs, lifestyle tips, and tricks, fashion, and beauty. My favorite post must be my Photography Tips post. You can check it out here: https://ourlittlediycorner.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/photography-tips/. I hope you’ll decide to check it out! xx

Liked by 4 people

1. Bernadine says:

Love it!

Liked by 1 person

7. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Liked by 1 person

1. Bernadine says:

Thank you!

8. Bernadine says:

Hello everyone! Your host here! Please keep the comments coming and reblog thus post because this blog party will end at midnight tonight!!

Liked by 2 people

9. Reblogged this on Following Him Beside Still Waters and commented:
    Bernadine is having a Birthday Blogging Party! Click the link to join the fun. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

10. I almost missed this somehow. 😨 Glad I saw your party in time to join you! 😊

Once again, Happy Birthday, Bernadine! 🎉 🎊 🎌 😀

Hello y’all! My nickname is Penelope and my real name is Grace – so whichever you want to call me is fine XD – and my blog is Following Him Beside Still Waters where I post about my love for Jesus, poetry, photos, and an occasional book review. Here is a link to one of my recent photo sharing posts: https://followinghimbesidestillwaters.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/verdant-plants-and-other-things-seen-that-are-green/

Liked by 2 people

1. *That first emoji was supposed to be a shocked face; I somehow inserted the wrong one. XD

Liked by 1 person

2. Maggie says:

I loooove the name of your blog – and you’re a great poet, as well! ❤ Glad we found each other through this party 😊

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much! 😊 ♥ I’m glad we found each other through this party too!

Your blog name is very interesting, and I just stumbled upon your explanation. That is so awesome. 🙂

11. Eva@L.E.EBakers says:

Hey guys! It’s Eva again from L.E.E Bakers. My other favorite gluten free post must be this one: https://leebakers.com/2017/03/09/gooey-chocolate-chip-cookies/ yum!!

Happy birthday!

Liked by 3 people

12. Hello y’all! 😊 I’m back with a link to one of my older poems that I posted last summer. (Bernadine said favorite posts, and it is still one of my favorites after all this time, so… 😂) https://followinghimbesidestillwaters.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/stained-glass/

Liked by 1 person