Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well; today’s recipe is for an easy snack that is good for cravings or when you feel like you want a yummy but kinda healthy treat! Within three ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, you will have a delightful snack on your hands: banana coins filled with peanut butter and dipped in chocolate! These are also very easily adaptable based on what you’re feeling like (see notes below). I really hope you guys make this easy snack and if you do, please let me know! Enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BANANA BITES VIDEO TUTORIAL:
THREE INGREDIENT Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bites Recipe
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tbs. peanut butter
- Slice the banana into equal sized coins; pair them on a plate.
- On one pair of the banana, spread the peanut butter; put the other pair on top; repeat with the rest of the pairs.
- Dip the peanut butter filled banana pairs into the chocolate and repeat with the rest of the pairs.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- MIX IT UP-
- The spread in this recipe can be altered to whatever you’d like! Almond butter, Nutella (if you’re feeling scandalous), cashew butter, etc. Your favorite nut butter/spread will work here!
- The chocolate in this recipe can be changed as well; milk chocolate, white chocolate, whatever you’d like! Make this snack yours.
- Even fruit can be changed here; if you don’t like bananas, I would suggest substituting strawberries or apples.
MAKE IT VEGAN:
- For the chocolate chips, use vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life is a good brand).
If you make this, please let me know by tagging me on Instagram @madebybernadine, I’d love to see! If you have any recipe suggestions for me, please let me know and I’ll try and make it happen!